Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vision from the Lord

I was being brought in to be flogged for my faith and my spirit leaped within for joy that the Lord counted me worthy to partake in His suffering. As I was being led by the soldiers, I knew I could have fought back but I could feel the Holy Spirit say, “This must be for my glory to be seen on earth. This is so I can show my glory and confound the wise. You must suffer much for me, for my name sake. But it is not unto death. Trust me,” says the Lord. “Fear not, for I am with thee!”

Then I was standing in front of the store where I work, and I started walking and then running and I jumped up and was flying. I was excited and I said, “It has started.” As I was flying around, I could see everything that was taking place. I came down and landed in the center turn lane in the road and, as I did, I knew that the drivers were going to try to run over me. They did. They started to swerve from both lanes and tried to crush me between the cars. I saw them and as I jumped up I started spinning like a tornado and the cars swirled around and crashed together. Then I was standing on the side of the road and watched as a storm was blowing through and lives were being lost but I was not harmed and the Lord spoke and said, “This must happen. Many will be lost but this must take place to wake those I have called. Fear not for I am with thee!”

Then I was standing before the Lord and as He turned I could see his eyes and they were burning with flames. As I stared into them, they turned to a crystal blue of purity. It was an all-consuming fire. Then the Lord took a dagger and drove it into my chest and pierced my heart. He said, “This is to harden your heart so you can watch the suffering that will take place on earth.” He left the dagger in my chest. “Fear not, for I am with thee!”

Then I looked up and the sky was clear and the clouds started to roll in but the clouds were bright red. Then I looked again and there were flames rolling down from the clouds like a burning inferno. “Fear not, for I am with thee!”

By Rodney Sager

3:00 am on January 23, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment