Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CHURCH

What is church?
The Lord says if you acknowledge Me with your mouth and believe in your heart that I am Lord then you will be saved. He also says all who call on the name of the Lord will be saved. That is the church. Jesus also says those who follow me, who hear my voice and walk therein. You see the church (the body of believers) that is the church. It can consist of all kinds of denominations and those who are not associated with a church but believe and walk in the ways of the Lord.
One thing that scares me more than anything is when I hear leaders say well without a vision the people perish. Each person should have their own vision for their life or they will fall away or back. It’s not healthy to have a set man with a vision of his own and everyone else takes that vision for their own, and then they don’t dream for themselves and seek the Lord for their purpose in life. What God has designed them for. So many people are deceived and manipulated into fulfilling someone else’s plan than the Lord’s. Why/how is this happening you ask. We are not nourishing them in the knowledge of the Lord. We are pushing them into a work and service mentality. This is unhealthy for the body of Christ. We should be encouraging one another in the ways of the Lord and encouraging them to step out into the ways of the Lord. That means to help them hear the Lord and understand the ways of the Lord. We should never encourage them to serve or minister out of need. When we minister out of need, we are ministering out of man not the Spirit of the Lord.
This is one of my favorite subjects. Have you ever wondered why Jesus didn’t heal every one and provide food for everyone when he walked on earth? We too often try to have answers for everything and provide for everyone. We see a need and then we convince others that we need to do something to help. We can’t believe that something like this is going on and no one is helping. If you start feeling guilt or condemnation coming on you then you know it’s not of the Lord. This is one of the first signs that something is wrong. This is twofold sometimes the Lord puts burdens on people’s hearts to help. We need to learn to walk in the Spirit of the Lord. Walking in the Spirit means to walk with God. Do you know God wants to walk you through life; He has a wonderful plan/path that you can walk together. He will even walk with you through your bad decisions He loves being with you. Back on subject. Then there are those who should not be helping because they know they have a desire or task from the Lord. However, they allow themselves to get talked into doing something they don’t feel called to do. Nevertheless, to help and it is for a good cause. When you start telling yourself that you should put the brakes on and say something is not right. That is not of the Lord I am sorry but I cannot help. No matter what is said and/or what persecution you suffer for taking a stand for what is in your heart. We all have done this. Some of us even get so frustrated and hurt that we don’t even continue in what the Lord has called us to do because we are afraid of failure. Sometimes the better it sounds the bigger the red flag should be.
You are accountable only to the Lord. My whole outlook on everything has been challenged by what the Lord is doing in us. It’s like some of the thing I have been thought the Lord has gutted them out of me. The Lord keeps asking me questions and then he answers them with scripture it’s as if a puzzle is coming together. It’s as everything is opening up in front of me. It’s like when you gut an animal when you slice its belly open, everything is exposed, and you have access to everything all I can do is just soak in it and take in all the knowledge and allow the Holy Spirit to teach me and fill me with wisdom. It’s amazing all you have to do is ask for wisdom and you shall receive from the father. However, when you ask it never comes the way you expect it to. He has His own way of teaching us we have to learn to hear God and how He is speaking to us individually.
THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD SAYS I AM BREAKING DOWN THE RELIGIOUS BARRIERS OF THIS DAY. I AM CROSSING ALL BOUNDRIES THAT MAN HAS SET. COME TO ME SAYS THE LORD COME AND SEE I AM GOOD. I LONG TO BE WITH YOU AND SUP WITH YOU. COME AND RECEIVE ALL I HAVE FOR YOU. RECEIVE OF ME AND KNOW I AM THE LORD GOD. I AM WHO I AM. I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I PLEASE. DO NOT QUESTION ME. MY WAYS ARE HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS. WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME, SAYS THE LORD. I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU. TRUST IN ME AND ME ALONE SAYS THE LORD. DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN MAN HE WILL ALWAYS FAIEL YOU. I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. LET MY SPIRIT COMFORT YOU AND LEAD YOU IN ALL TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment